One month after the global announcement, Xiaomi Mi 9 will finally launch in the Philippines. With an estimated starting price of Php21,000, Xiaomi looks to bring yet another affordable flagship option in the sea of absurdly expensive phones.
Starting March 30, you will be able to get the Xiaomi Mi 9 at Lucky Chinatown where the local launching is going to be held.
Xiaomi Mi 9 features the latest Snapdragon 855 with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. It comes with a triple main camera setup and an in-screen fingerprint scanner. Further, Xiaomi’s 2019 flagship phone sports the fastest wireless charging in a phone at 20W.
Xiaomi Mi 9 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen, 403ppi 19.5:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, teardrop notch, Always-on display
- Design: glass and metal, dedicated Google Assistant button
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Memory: 128GB, 256GB non-expandable
- Camera: 48MP f/1.75 (Sony IMX586) + 16MP f/2.2 wide-angle (Sony IMX481) + 12MP f/2.2 telephoto (Samsung S5K3M5)
- Selfie: 20MP with HDR
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, WiFi ac, 4×4 MIMO, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3300 mAh, wired charging (27W), wireless charging (20W)
- Security: On-screen Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: March 2019 in China, Philippines availability TBA
- Price: 6GB/128GB – $445 or Php21K | 8GB/128GB – $490 or Php25.5K | 12GB/256GB – $600 or Php31K