So what’s the best, budget wireless earbuds for Android at $30 price?
Xiaomi has your questioned answer with its new Mi AirDots Youth Edition launched and available thru online today in China (global launch including the Philippines is expected soon). It is a two-piece earbud similar to the Apple iPhone Airpods but priced at much cheaper.
For $30, the Mi AirDots offer Bluetooth 5.0 and up to 12 hours battery life with its capsule case while single charged AirDots buds would give you about 4 – 5 hours, depending if mono or stereo. This also means that it is compatible with every smartphone including tablets and iPhones as long as it has a Bluetooth connection.
Again, for $30 price or about P1,500 pesos, you will also get a touch control for gestures and shortcuts like answering calls and skipping music tracks.
However, availability is limited to China for now with November 11th release date and shipping. But do not worry as you could also buy the Mi AirDots from online stores like AliExpress or Gearbest once it becomes available on the said date.
Xiaomi Mi AirDots specs, release, Philippine price
- Type: Wireless in-ear earbuds
- Design: water resistant, splash and sweat proof
- Feature: touch sensitive for gestures and shortcut controls
- Battery: up to 4 hours stereo, 5 hours mono, and 12 hours in carrying case
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
- Release: November 11 in China, November as global including the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Malaysia
- Price: $30 or P1,500 before taxes in the Philippines