Xiaomi has confirmed that the #First108MPPentaCam is the upcoming Mi Note 10. In China, it’s going to be released on November 5th under the CC9 Pro moniker. Based on the specs that were revealed on TENAA, it’s a premium mid-range smartphone like the recently released Realme XT.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is Mi CC9 Pro in China
The teaser and leaked poster show an accurate representation of Mi Note 10’s cameras. Aside from the main Samsung HMX 108MP sensor, the second sensor is expected to be a telephoto lens that can deliver up to 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom. The third sensor is most likely ultrawide, given how popular they are right now. And the fourth sensor is said to be a portrait lens. As for the 5th sensor, it’s a Time-of-Flight (ToF) lens that should allow for Artificial Reality (AR) features.
According to TENAA, Mi Note 10 is a 6.47″ phone sporting an FHD+ AMOLED display. It will run on Snapdragon 730G with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB UFS 2.1 storage. Even with the dual-glass design, it still supports a headphone jack, expandable storage, and under-screen scanner. Expect the Mi Note 10 to be a hefty (yet long-lasting phone) due to its massive 5170mAh battery with 30W fast charging. The device is said to come in greed, red, and black colors.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (CC9 Pro) specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.47-inch Super AMOLED FHD+
- Design: front and back glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 + microSD
- Camera: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, LED flash, telephoto lens, 5x optical zoom, ultra-wide-angle lens, ToF sensor
- Selfie Camera: 32MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Wi-Fi ac Bluetooth 5.0, LE, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5170mAh, 30W Quick Charge 4+
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI
- Release date: November 5th in China and Global
- Price: N/A