Samsung Galaxy S8+
As revealed by one of the most prominent leakers to date, Evan Blass, the tweeted image looks to be promising.
In case you were interested… pic.twitter.com/bpcOFZmOC3
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 10, 2017
However, it does not really reveal anything about the handsets but it’s good to know that the company tries to separate itself from one its biggest competitor, Apple(“iPhone 7 Plus“).
- Black iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus Unboxing and Hands-on
- iPhone 7 Plus vs Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Comparison + Camera Review
- Flagship Phone-Off: Google Pixel XL, LG V20, Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe, iPhone 7 Plus
For the first time, both the S8 and S8+ will sport a dual curved screen that comes at 5.7 inches and 6.2 inches, respectively.
In another rumor, the base model of the S8 will carry a 3000mAh battery while a 3500mAh will be utilized by its bigger sibling.
- iPhone 7 vs Galaxy S7, Zenfone 3, Xperia X Performance Camera Comparison
- Sony Xperia X Performance VS iPhone 6s, Galaxy S7, OnePlus 3 Camera Review
- Sony Xperia X Performance vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Review
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy S8+? Share your thoughts and let us know in the comment section.