Both the pricing and specs of the upcoming Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL have been leaked online before its official launch. Along with it are official press photos of the Zenfone 4 sporting dual-camera and a small upgrade to the overall design.
There is no confirmation on the specs. However, details tell of a 5.5-inch Full HD display, Snapdragon 630 octa-core CPU, dedicated dual-SIM slots, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. At the back is a dual-lens camera made of 12MP + 8MP. We’re not sure if it is wide-angle one or zoom the same as to the iPhone 7 Plus or Mi 6.
It’s the pricing that will probably bring some surprise here if the leaks are legit. For this model, Asus is said to launch the Zenfone 4 for 500 Euros or almost P29,990 pesos. But we estimate that the Taiwanese company will likely sell it at sub P20,000 or P19,990. So don’t fret about the pricing, for now.
The official launch is almost two weeks from now. We’re surely cover more news including the full specs and features once the new Zenfone 4 series is launched.
Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Official specs, Release date, Philippine price
- Display: 5.5″ 1080p Full HD IPS/AMOLED
- Design: Glass body, Metal frame
- CPU: Snapdragon 630 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 508 graphics
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Camera: 12MP + 8MP dual-lens camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: 8MP front, full HD video
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 4G LTE-A, Dual-SIM, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, USB OTG, NFC, Gyroscope
- Security: Fingerprint scanner at front
- Battery: 3,300mAh battery
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Color: White, Black, Blue
- Release Date: September 2017 the Philippines
- Price: estimated at P19,990 pesos