Formerly NSO birth certificate, Philippine Statistics Authority or PSA now lets you easily pay your PSA birth certificate requests via online payment, and now, available across BDO branches nationwide. Just follow these three simple steps:
Three easy steps to pay PSA Birth Certificate through BDO bank branches nationwide:
1. Fill in your cash transaction slip with the following details:
- Account Name: PSAHELPLINE.PH
- Account Number: 002608014068
- Reference Number: (Your 10-digit reference number)
- Payor’s Name: (Customer’s Name)
2. Proceed to the teller – inform and give the teller the transaction slip for PSAHELPlINE.PH
3. Get the validated transaction slip and you’re DONE!
The steps above are also applicable when you’re requesting for a marriage certificate, CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record), or death certificate. After payment confirmation, your requested certificate will be delivered to your doorstep within 2 to 7 working days. You can call (02) 737-1111 for hotline support, available 24/7. You can start requesting your desired certificate by clicking here.
As of Feb 1, 2018, the following are the latest issuance request fees:
- Php365 per copy of Birth, Marriage or Death certificate
- Php465 per copy of CENOMAR
Read more guides: