Huawei has launched the official international or global version Huawei Mate 20 X in the UK as first ever country outside China. The Huawei Mate 20X 6GB + 128GB model is priced for GBP 799 or equivalent to P49,000 pesos after taxes. Pricing in the Philippines and other regions may vary as well as the availability.
The Huawei Mate 20 X is a gaming phone with Vapor Chamber cooling inside while it is powered by a Kirin 980 AI chipset and 5000 mAh large battery with fast charging method. Its display is a 7.2-inch extra tall with a teardrop notch and the main camera is a 40MP triple camera setup.
For now, do not expect to get your hands on this machine aside from the UK as Huawei is still rolling out the release in other countries. Alternatively, you can get it from online stores and ship it to your country.
Huawei Mate 20 X gaming full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 7.2-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, HDR10
- Design: Gorilla Glass, IP53 dust and splash proofing, Vapor Chamber Cooling
- CPU: Kirin 980 octa-core 2.6GHz processor, world’s first 7nm SoC
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10 graphics
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB, nano card max up to 256GB
- Camera: 40MP f/1.8 + 20MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.4 triple sensor, Leica Lens, 4K UHD @ 30 fps video, AI photo and video
- Selfie: 24MP f/2.0 front
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 22W Fast Charging
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE+, Infrared, Wireless display
- Audio: 32bit, dual stereo speakers
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C 3.1
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Colors: Green, Blue, Black