Huawei’s most anticipated and the first phone to equip the punch-hole front camera, the Nova 4, is now official. It’s the second major brand to feature such front design along with the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A8s.
The Huawei Nova 4 is priced for $400 with a 20MP main camera variant. The model with a larger 48MP sensor is positioned at $440 SRP. Both models have 25MP front island camera, 6.4-inch FHD display, Kirin 970 octa-core, 6/8GB RAM, and up to 128GB storage.
In terms of juice, the Nova 4 has 3,750 mAh and 18W fast charging support (a standard speed among latest midrange phones).
The Huawei Nova 4 availability starts in China this December and a 2019 global release including the Philippines.
Huawei Nova 4 official photos
Huawei Nova 4 2019 specs, price, Philippine release date
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+, IPS LCD, in-display selfie camera hole
- Design: scratch resistant glass
- CPU: Kirin 970 octa-core
- GPU: Hi-Silicon graphics
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Storage: 128GB internal memory
- Camera: 20MP or 48MP main sensor f/1.8, 16MP f/2.2, 2MP depth sensor
- Selfie: single 25MP AI front-facing f/2.0
- Battery: 3,750mAh, Fast Charging 17W
- Audio: USB Type-C
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Colors: Gradient Red, Gradient Blue/Violet, Black, Gradient White
- Price: $400 / P21,000+ standard 20MP model, $440 / P24,000 48MP model
- Release date: January to February 2019 availability in the Philippines