Huawei P30 series is a couple of months away from its official launch, but a new video render gives important specs and features that it could offer.
Both the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are shown in the video with the smaller variant sporting a triple lens camera at the back and the bigger P30 Pro with a quad-camera. There is also a noticeably new array of flash consisting of a Xenon and LED.
The displays of the two devices are observed to feature a teardrop notch rather than the latest punch-hole or island selfie camera similar to the Huawei Nova 4 and Samsung Galaxy S10.
Other important specs are the much-awaited 5G connectivity and the already-present Under Display Fingerprint sensor.
Huawei will utilize the AI-equipped Kirin 980 that are found on the Huawei Mate 20 series. However, we still might see some small speed and software improvements for the chipset of the P series in 2019.
Rumored Huawei P30 and P30 Pro specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen for P30, 6.3-inch Full HD+ AMOLED for P30 Pro
- Design: Gorilla Glass and Waterproofing IPx
- CPU: Kirin 980 AI chipset with an octa-core processor
- GPU: dedicated Mali G76 graphics
- RAM: 6GB to 10GB
- Memory: 128GB to 512GB storage
- Camera: 48MP main sensor, Triple-lens or Quad-camera with Leica Optics (Wide-angle, Ultrawide, Telephoto, 3D ToF)
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 4000 mAh to 4200 mAh with wireless charging and Fast Charge
- Audio: HiFi stereo speakers
- OS: Android 9.1 Pie, EMUI 10
- Release Date: March 2019 (est.) in major countries including the Philippines
- Price: $799 and $899 or P39,990 and P44,990 pesos (est.)
Huawei P30, Huawei P30 Pro images