We just received the Xiaomi Mi Max phablet for review and comparison. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Chinese ROM with MIUI 8.0 on top but it does not come with Android Play Store app and other Google Services like contacts, calendars, keyboards and so on.
- How To Install Facebook on Chinese ROM Lenovo Vibe
- Download and Install Goolge Play Store Apps for Xiaomi
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to easily install the Play Store app without downloading separate applications using your browser or computer. This is mostly compatible with all Xiaomi Mi phones including the Mi 5, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 3 Pro, Redmi 3, and Mi Pad 2 with different versions of MI UI.
Guide on how to easily install Google Play Store app on Mi Max
- Insert SIM card on you Xiaomi Mi Max, Mi 5, Mi Pad or other Mi smartphones
- Launch Mi App store
- Search for “Google”
- Click the Baidu icon (blue pawprint)
- Click the top app with Play Store and Google Services package
- Install and launch
If you experience connecting to Google Server or having this error, be sure to insert a working SIM card of your local network provider.