Lenovo’s top of the line flagship for 2019 is unveiled before the year ends. The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is an all-screen slider with top specs and features and it’s the first to feature a 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 855 processor. Almost all specs are similar to the recently launched midrange Lenovo Z5 Pro.
Other specs include a 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED (probably made by Samsung), dual 16MP + 24MP main cameras, and a slide-out 16MP + 8MP selfie shooters. Of course, all cameras are AI-powered, thanks to the new Qualcomm SD 855 chipset. Providing the juice is a 3350 mAh and Quick Charge-enabled battery.
There is no news if the Lenovo Z5 GT Pro will be officially launched outside China like in the Philippines and USA. However, you can purchase it as the global version from online stores like AliExpress or GearBest once it becomes available.
The Lenovo Z5 GT Pro is yet to become available in China this end of January, but so far, its Antutu Benchmark scores are already out with it beating the Apple iPhone XS and becoming the fastest phone to date.
Pricing for the Lenovo Z5 GT Pro starts at $400 US or roughly P21,000 Philippine pesos SRP before taxes. The top model is priced at $650 or P34,000 pesos. Again, there’s a slim chance Lenovo will announce locally. Your only option if this is true is by importing it via online stores.
Lenovo Z5 GT Pro full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6.39-inch 19.5:9 AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080px, 95% screen-to-body ratio
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octacore, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB non-expandable
- Rear Camera: 16MP IMX363 f/1.8 + 24MP Sony IMX AI dual camera, 4K UHD video
- Front Camera: 16MP + 8MP selfie cameras
- Battery: 3,350mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Features: Full-screen magnetic slider, In-display Fingerprint Scanner, IR 3D Facial Recognition
- Colors: Black plus red GT accent
- Price: $400 or P21,000 for 6GB + 128GB, $500 or P27,000 for 8GB + 256GB model, $650 or P34,000 for 12GB + 512GB variant
- Release date: January 2019 in China with the international and Philippines to be confirmed in February 2019