The all-new Mazda 3 is officially launched in the Philippines. Both the 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback will be available with a starting price of P1.3-million pesos.
In terms of power offering, there will be two engine variants. The first is the 1.5-liter SkyActive G with a 111 HP and 146 Nm of torque. The 2.0-liter produces 154 horses and 200 Nm of pulling power.
The difference between the sedan and the hatchback starts with the price. The former retails for P1.295M while the latter is priced for P1.320M. There is also a sunroof on the hatch.
Coming standards in all models are the 7 SRS airbags, reverse camera and sensors, digital instrument cluster, 8.8-inch infotainment system, cruise control, and push-start button.
The premium 2.0-liter variants will get up to 12-speaker system, Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear traffic alert, and Adaptive Radar Cruise Control.
Mazda 3 2019 specs, release date Philippines, price
- Body type: 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback
- Engine: 1.5-liter SkyActiv G or 2.0-liter SkyActiv G
- Power: 111 HP @ 6000 rpm or 146 HP @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 146 Nm @ 3500 rpm or 200 Nm @ 40000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed Automatic SkyActiv with Sport
- Fuel efficiency: 15 km/l, 50 liter capacity*
- Ground clearance: 150+ mm
- Safety: 7 airbags, Reverse parking sensors and cameras, ISOFIX
- Features: Adaptive Cruise Control, Keyless Entry, infotainment, Digital Instrument Cluster, Lane Departure, Traffic Alert
- Price: P1,295,000 for sedan 1.5-liter, P1,320,00 for hatchback 1.5-liter, P1,495,000 for 2.0-liter sedan, and P1,520,000 hatchback
- Release: September to October 2019 in the Philippines