A new OPPO midrange smartphone has been launched in India. It was actually launched in China last December 2017. The A83 sports an 18:9 aspect ratio display but with a smaller screen size and lower resolution as the Oppo A75 and A75s, which were released last year as well.
It comes with a full-screen display with thin bezels. Also, it is preloaded with the company’s AI Beautification Technology with a 13-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera snapper. It also supports face unlock.
The smartphone will be available through Amazon India and Flipkart, as well as offline stores. The A83 is available in two color options – Black and Gold, and carries a price tag of Rs. 13,999.
OPPO A83 Full specs
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) 18:9 display, 2.5D curved glass
- Champagne Gold and Black Colors
- Dimensions: 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7, 143
- Chipset: Unnamed 2.5GHz Octa-core CPU (Possibly the MediaTek P23)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- OPPO AI Facial Recognition
- OS: ColorOS 3.2 (Android 7.1 Nougat)
- 3,090mAh battery
- Official Price: Rs. 13,999