Oppo has made the Oppo F11 and F11 Pro official in India and will become available starting next week for P14,990 and P18,500 prices, respectively. The two midrange offers beastly camera specs like a dual 48MP camera and a huge 6.5-inch screen.
Other specs of the Oppo F11 is an AI-driven Mediatek Helio P70 octa-core processor paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. The front camera is a 16MP selfie shooter and the 4000 mAh battery supports Super VOOC fast charging.
The main difference between the F11 and F11 Pro is the elevating or pop-up selfie camera on the Pro. The RAM is also 6GB on the Pro compared to the 4GB of the standard version.
Both run on Android 9.0 Pie OS and will be released in April for East Asian regions including the Philippines.
Oppo F11 official specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9, LCD Panoramic Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: Glass and polycarbonate body
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 graphics
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 128GB expandable storage, Dual SIM + microSD card hybrid
- Camera: 48MP main + 5MP depth sensor, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: 16MP front sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi ac, BT 4.2, GPS, micro USB port
- Battery: non-removable 4000mAh with Super VOOC Ultra Fast Charging (click for test/review)
- Security: rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: Philippines availability est. April 2019
- Price: estimated at $280 or P14,990