Oppo’s midrange beast is officially launched today via Amazon India. The Oppo F11 Pro features 48MP triple camera setup along with incredible hardware pairs like a pop-up 16MP selfie camera and huge 4000 mAh battery.
Update: Oppo F11 is also launched for P14,990 price and Oppo F11 Pro for P18,990 Philippine pesos.
In exchange of the missing notch, the Oppo F11 Pro gets an almost all-screen display while the fingerprint sensor is located at the back along with the 48MP main plus 5MP depth sensor dual camera.
The processor powering the F11 Pro is an Helio P70 octa-core AI CPU with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Oppo is also throwing in the SuperVOOC charging (review and test) on the new midranger.
Oppo F11 Pro will be priced in the coming days while it will become available first in India by this month. The Philippines and other East Asian countries have an estimated availability in April. Pricing is estimated for $360 or about P19,000 to P20,000+ accounting taxes.
Oppo F11 Pro official specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9, LCD Panoramic Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: mechanical pop-up selfie camera, glass and polycarbonate body
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 graphics
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB expandable storage, Dual SIM + microSD card hybrid
- Camera: 48MP main + 5MP depth sensor, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: mechanical pop-up 16MP front sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi ac, BT 4.2, GPS, micro USB port
- Battery: non-removable 4000mAh with Super VOOC Ultra Fast Charging (click for test/review)
- Security: rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: Philippines availability est. April 2019
- Price: estimated at $360 or P18,990