After a few years, the OPPO R series finally made a comeback in the country as the OPPO R17 Pro finally arrives in the Philippines!
- OPPO R17 Pro – Unboxing and First Impressions
- Should You Buy the iPhone Xr? (From Different Perspectives)
- Best smartphones with 6GB RAM available in the Philippines 2018
The OPPO R17 sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 resolution and 402ppi density. In addition, the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. The R17 is the company’s first device with a triple camera setup. It features a 25MP main sensor+ 20MP secondary camera + TOF 3D (time-of-flight) stereo camera. And similar to most Android handsets released this year, the cameras are AI enabled.
The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor with an 8GB RAM. It has a 128GB internal storage but it’s sad to say that it is not expandable. This OPPO smartphone runs on a Color OS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
In addition, the OPPO R17 Pro has two 1,850 mAh batteries making it a sum of 3,700 mAh. It is geared with a fast charging feature powered by SuperVOOC technology.
The OPPO R17 Pro is now available for pre-order in Neon Purple and in Streamer Blue color nationwide for PHP 38,990.
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080) AMOLED waterdrop screen, 402ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 430 nits, 60000:1 contrast
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 2.2GHz octa-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno 616 GPU
- Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Rear Camera: 25MP + 20MP + TOF 3D stereo camera, LED flash
- Front Camera: 25MP front camera
- Battery: 3,700mAh battery (2x 1,850mAh) w/ 50W SuperVOOC charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), 4G+ LTE, WiFi 2.4G / 5.1G / 5.8G, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, USB 3.1 Type-C w/ OTG,
- Features: Under-display fingerprint scanner
- OS: ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)