Samsung’s latest premium midrange is the new Samsung Galaxy A80 that was just unveiled in Bangkok, Thailand today. Launching with a new design, the device sports a 48MP camera module along with an ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.0 lens on rotating pop-up style.
The Samsung Galaxy A80’s camera which can be used as a selfie and rear camera is also equipped with an 8MP using a 123-degree field of vision. There is also a Super Steady mode for videos and a depth sensor as the third camera.
Other than that, the Galaxy A80 has a huge 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, 8GB RAM and 128GB storage coupled with an octa-core Snapdragon 730 processor. The smartphone packs a 3,700mAh battery with 25W Super Fast Charging.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 will be available in Phantom Black, Angel Gold, and Ghost White colors. Price is yet to be revealed but is expected to be available this May 29th at an estimated $649 before taxes or about P32,000 plus Philippine pesos.
Samsung Galaxy A80 2019 Official Philippine Price, Specs, Availability
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400) Super AMOLED, New Infinity Display
- Design: Metal and Glass, Gorilla Glass, Motorized pop-up with rotating cameras
- Colors: Phantom Black, Angel Gold, Ghost White
- CPU: Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, no microSD
- Main and selfie cameras: 48MP F2.0 (main) + 8MP F2.2 (ultra-wide) + 5MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Security: On-Screen Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3,700mAh battery w/ 25W Super Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Price: est. at $649 or roughly P32,000 plus PHP before taxes in the Philippines