The Samsung Galaxy M30 is another budget beast that Samsung is preparing to launch soon after the success of its two siblings, the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20.
With the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 selling like hot cakes in India, and soon to be launched in other regions including the Philippines, the Korean giant is allegedly preparing a more capable M series mid-range smartphone in 2019.
The rumored specs of the Samsung Galaxy M30 includes a whopping 5000 mAh battery on top of a 6.4-inch Full HD+ notched display and an octa-core processor. These are almost the same key specs as the Galaxy M20 except on the camera side as the Galaxy M30 is expected to feature a triple camera at the back and a larger 16MP selfie shooter.
With the Galaxy M20 retailing at P8,200 pesos (INR 11,000 or $160), the new Galaxy M30 could be priced around P10,990 Philippine pesos along with a larger 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
There are no definite release date or official images so we should wait a few more weeks before we can see some solid information regarding this midrange beast.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.38-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD
- Design: Gorilla Glass and metal frame
- CPU: Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB expandable with microSD (est.)
- Camera: 13MP main + 5MP + 5MP for bokeh, 1080p video
- Selfie: 16MP front-facing, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi ac, GPS
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000 mAh with Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, OneUI
- Colors: Black, Gold, White
- Price: est. $200 USD or P10,000+ before taxes
- Release date: April Philippine availability