Rumor claims: 1000fps video recording for Samsung Galaxy S8
Coming first from Korean site Naver, by adding a certain amount of DRAM into the 12MP rear module of the Galaxy S8 – will allow the 1000fps video recording.
At an earlier date, Sony boasted the Xperia XZ Premium’s capability to record at an extreme 960fps slo-mo video.
- Best New Smartphone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium in Super Slow Motion
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium features SD 835, 4K display and feature packed camera
While the extra 40fps won’t be that much of a difference, it’s still good to see a smartphone hit that 1000fps mark.
To complete the rumor, an autofocus feature will be added to the 8MP front-facing module and a 3.7MP RGB camera sensor will be utilized for the iris scanner.
Do take note, though, that Samsung has yet to comment on the latest rumor.
Regardless, rumors like this won’t stop from popping out as we get closer to the official announcement of the Galaxy S8, come March 29.
So far, these are the rumors surrounding the Galaxy S8.
- Leaked Images of Samsung Galaxy S8 Show Minimalistic UI and Color Variants
- LOOK: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ pictured together
- Samsung Galaxy S8 images on (almost) all sides
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ specs revealed in the latest leak
What do you think of this news? Is the new camera feature interesting for you? Share us your thoughts and let us know in the comment section below.