Sony is set to launch the flagship Sony Xperia XZ4 with a 52MP camera and the new midrange Sony Xperia XA3 this February in Barcelona. The latest leaked image of Xperia XA3 suggests it will carry a 21:9 aspect ratio display, which is longer than most usual phones.
There are no other solid specs aside from the confirmed dual camera at the back and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Rumored hardware specs inside include a Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB RAM, and 128GB storage.
It is a matter of time before we finally see both Xperia devices. Which features do you expect to see happen?
Sony Xperia XA3 rumored specs, release date, price in the Philippines
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD, 21:9 ratio, Gorilla Glass
- Design: All-screen with thick top bezels, metal and glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 128GB expandable storage
- Camera: Dual lens, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: single front camera
- Connectivity: WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE A, NFC, GPS
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3400 mAh est.
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Upgradeable to 9.0 Pie
- Release date: March 2019
- Price: Est. $380 or about P19,000 before taxes