2019 Suzuki Ertiga MPV coming to the Philippines
Suzuki has the answer to the recently launched Toyota Avanza 2020. The smaller Japanese car brand is launching first their new 7-seater MPV, the Suzuki Ertiga 2019, in the Philippines. Both pricing and variants have been confirmed for the PH market.
The 2019 Suzuki Ertiga features new exterior design and better engine for a more competitive price. The GA base model of the Ertiga is priced at P720,000 pesos with a manual transmission while the more premium GL model will retail for P840k pesos. Going for automatic GL version will set you for P880k and the top trim GLX for P980k.
Safety features like dual SRS airbags, ABS (Anti-lock Brake System), and LED tail lights will be standard on all models. The reverse parking sensors are available on the GL versions.
The engine is a 1.5-liter Euro 4 with 105 horsepower and 138 Nm of torque. This is a slightly better improvement from the previous 1.4-liter gasoline engine.
Suzuki PH will hold a launch event on January 26 and will start receiving orders after.
2019 Suzuki Ertiga specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door MPV, 7-seater
- Engine: 1.5L gasoline, 4-cylinder Euro 4 compliant
- Power: 105 HP @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 138 Nm @ 4400 rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual or 4-speed automatic
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 18km/l highway*
- Ground clearance: 185mm
- Safety: Driver and front passenger dual SRS airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors and camera (GL, GLX models), ISOFIX
- Features: 8-inch or 10-inch infotainment system
- Price: P728,000 Philippine pesos base m/t model 1.5-liter, P848k GL m/t model, P888k GL a/t model, P978k GLX top trim a/t model
- Release date: estimated Q1 2019 in the Philippines