Toyota Philippines has officially released the all-new Avanza MPV 7-seater and is now present in all showrooms in the country.
The new Toyota Avanza carries the Veloz’s design while retaining the 1.3-liter and 1.5-liter engines. Its exterior is perhaps the most noticeable changes with dual cut LED headlights and extended taillights. Overall, the form of Avanza 2019 is a big refresh and is now sportier.
The Toyota Avanza 2019 price starts at P730,000 for the 5-seater 1.3J variant while the 1.3 E will retail for P864,000 with the manual transmission. The top end Veloz is priced around P1,065,000 million pesos.
2020 Toyota Avanza specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door MPV
- Engine: 1.3L or 1.5L gasoline, 4-cylinder
- Power: 95 HP or 105 HP @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 121 or 136 Nm @ 4200 rpm
- Transmission: Manual or 4-speed automatic
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 18km/l highway*
- Ground clearance: 200mm
- Safety: Driver and front passenger airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors and camera (optional) ISOFIX
- Features: 7-inch optional infotainment system
- Price: P730k 1.3 J 5-seater, P864k 1.3 E manual, P907k 1.3 E automatic, P957k 1.5 G manual, P1M price for 1.5 G automatic, P1.06 million for 1.5 G Veloz
- Release date: May 2019 in the Philippines