While Vivo S1 was recently launched in the Philippines, Vivo India and Indonesia are preparing to release the Vivo V17 Pro with a large pop-up camera that will house two selfie sensors. Apparently, it will also have four main cameras. Although the exact release date and price remain to be seen, the V17 Pro is expected to launch before September ends.
Vivo V17 Pro Leaked Specs and Renders
While the pop-up mechanism of Vivo V17 Pro is larger than what we’re used to, it’s a lot more useful than the ones we’ve seen from OPPO Reno Series. The front side houses a 32MP wide-angle sensor with a secondary 2MP depth camera. While the backside features your standard 48MP sensor, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro. The panel is of Super AMOLED featuring 6.44″ FHD+ display. Underneath it is an under-screen fingerprint scanner. We’re also glad to see a large 8GB RAM inside a mid-range phone. It seems like this is going to be the standard size for all mid-range phones this year and the next.
Vivo V17 Pro (Expected) specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, Fullscreen
- Design: metal frame, glossy-plastic back?
- CPU: Snapdragon 675 (11nm)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 8GB
- Memory: 128 GB + microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)?
- Camera: 48MP f/1.78 + 8MP f/2.2 120° ultrawide + 2MP f/2.4 depth, 2MP for macro
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f2.0 wide + 2MP depth
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4100 mAh, fast charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch 9
- Release date: September 6 2019 in India and Indonesia, TBD in the Philippines
- Price: TBA