Vivo Y15 is now official in the Philippines. As posted by the company’s Facebook account, Y15 is priced at P10,999. That gets you 4GB/64GB to boot, a large 5000mAh battery, and triple-rear camera setup.
It was revealed last week via Vivo’s India website the official spec sheet of Vivo Y15. For starters, it’s an entry-level budget phone with midrange-like features. Apart from what’s mentioned, there’s a 16MP selfie camera here, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, and a 6.35″ HD+ IPS LCD Halo FullView (notched) display.
Last month, the bigger sibling — the Vivo Y17 — was released. For P12,999, you’re getting a much better SoC in the Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 and a 20MP selfie camera.
Vivo Y15 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+, IPS LCD Halo FullView Display
- Design: polycarbonate back and frame with teardrop notch
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB expandable storage
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor — up to FHD video recording
- Selfie: 16MP f2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi b/g/n, BT 5.0, GPS, audio jack, micro USB
- Battery: non-removable 5000mAh
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
- Release date: May 2019 Global, June 2019 Philippines
- Price: P10,999