Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (or Mi CC9 Pro in China) gets its 108MP Penta-camera setup revealed by none other than the brand itself. The Mi Note 10 is a camera-centric phone that aims to topple the likes of Realme XT and Redmi Note 8 Pro, currently the two most affordable quad-camera out there.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro Camera Specs
First of all, the main lens is the 108MP Samsung HMX sensor. It features an f1.7 aperture with 0.8μm pixel size. Second is a 12MP 2PD Samsung SAK2L3 sensor featuring 1.4um pixel size that allows for 2x zoom and portrait mode of 50mm focal length. The third one is a 20MP ultra-wide angle that offers 117-degree field-of-view. For the telephoto lens, it’s a 5MP sensor that delivers 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, and 50x digital zoom. Last but not least is the 2MP macro lens. As for the selfie camera, the 32MP sensor comes with support for wide video recording at 50mm focal length, live background blur, and 12 movie filters.
Video-wise, the 108MP and telephoto lens will feature 4-axis optical image stabilization (OIS). Of course, night mode is present — it’s said to deliver 14-bit RAW lossless.
We first reported that one of the sensors could be a Time-of-Flight (ToF) lens just to complete the Penta-camera setup. But we’re glad to see all five are usable. And if you want to see what these cameras are capable of, Xiaomi has posted sample photos.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (CC9 Pro) specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.47-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, teardrop notch
- Design: front and back glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 + microSD
- Camera: 108MP main camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture + 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD Samsung SAK2L3 sensor with 1.4um pixel size for 2x zoom and portrait with 50mm focal length + 20MP 117° ultra-wide-angle camera + 5MP telephoto lens for 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom + 2MP super macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- Selfie Camera: 32MP front-facing camera inside a notch
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Wi-Fi ac Bluetooth 5.0, LE, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5170mAh, 30W Quick Charge 4+
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI
- Release date: November 5th in China and Global
- Price: N/A