- Xiaomi Redmi 5A, now official in the Philippines,
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with top-right selfie camera notch
It comes with a 5.99-inch FHD IPS display with 2160 x 1440 resolution. The Redmi smartphone is powered by Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9, coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microUSB card. It is fueled by a massive 4,000 mAh battery pack. It also has a fingerprint scanner.
In the camera department, it features a 12MP rear camera with PDAF and LED flash. For taking selfies, it has a 5MP camera with LED Flash.
The Redmi 5 Plus will be available for purchase in the market starting March 17, 2018, with a price tag of Php 9,990.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Full Specs, Philippine pricing, release
- Display: 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS 2160 x 1440 resolution w/ 2.5D curved glass at 282 ppi
- CPU: 2.0GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB expandable via microSD card slot up to 128GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/2.2 w/ PDAF and LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.0 w/ LED flash
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat w/ MIUI 9
- Connectivity: WiFi, 3G, 4G LTE w/ VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, OTG, GPS, A-GPS, dual SIM (hybrid)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, IR Blaster
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Price: PHP 9,990