A few days ago, Honor confirmed that their newest handset will be arriving in the Philippines soon. Now, the company already sent invites for the local launch of the Honor 10, which will take place on May 30.
- Huawei Matebook X Pro, bezel-less laptop, unveiled in the U.S,
- Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro now features Face Unlock
Honor 10 features a 5.84-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. This handset is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 970 along with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage packed with 3,400mAh battery capacity and runs Android 8.1 Oreo.
For the optics, the Honor 10 has a dual camera setup 16MP color camera + 24MP monochrome camera with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash and AI Camera. It has 24MP for the front-facing camera.
Of course, Team ManilaShaker will be there to give you latest updates. Stay tuned!
- 5.84″ IPS LCD 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm, 153 g
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G72 MP12
- 64/128 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery, Fast battery charging: 50% in 24 min (5V/4.5A)