Samsung’s latest flagship handset, the Galaxy Note9 has outscored the company’s Galaxy S9+ on DxOMark test. The Samsung Galaxy Note9 scored 103 on DxOMark, only 6 points away from the top spot. Also, the Note9 ties up with the HTC U12+.
The Galaxy Note 9 sports a 6.4″ Quad HD+ sAMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. It also features a larger 4,000mAh battery supported by wireless and fast charging as well as larger storage variants.
The device contains 6/8GB of RAM and 128/512GB of internal storage which can be expandable via a microSD card. In addition, the new smartphone also sports an Intelligent dual camera which is said to adapt just like the human eye. To be specific, the Galaxy Note 9 has a dual 12MP rear camera with OIS and an 8MP front snapper.
The smartphone is available in three colors – Ocean Blue (with yellow S-pen), Metallic Copper, and Midnight Black. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is priced at PHP 55,990 for the 128GB variant.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Specs
- 6.4″ Quad HD+ sAMOLED display, 1440 x 2960, 18.5:9, 516 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm, 201g
- Exynos 9810
- Mali-G72 MP18
- 6/8GB RAM + 128/512GB ROM, expandable via a microSD card
- Rear: Dual 12MP Super Speed Dual Pixel, OIS (F1.5/F2,4)
- Front: 8MP AF (F1.7)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Face Unlock, Iris scanner, Fingerprint scanner
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery, Wireless charging, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- 128GB – PHP 55,990
- 512GB – PHP 75,990