Why OPPO F11 Pro Is Worth Your Money
With the rise of overly expensive smartphones in 2019, the mid-range segment continues to be the sweetest spot for most consumers. Without the need to spend more than Php20k, you can get a good-looking, decently specced phone. That is the case of the OPPO F11 Pro. Here’s everything you need to know when buying Oppo’s latest mid-range offering.
Large battery & fast charging
Anything less than 4000mAh is unacceptable for a smartphone in 2019. That should be the standard. And we are glad to report that OPPO F11 Pro meets that minimum threshold. Pair the big battery with Super VOOC 3.0 (20W) charging and you basically won’t have problems staying connected.
MediaTek Helio P70
Whether you like it or not, numbers say that Helio P70 is a good mid-range performer. In fact, it has even bested the Snapdragon 660 in synthetic benchmarks. That means day-to-day tasks are no problem here especially when paired up to 8GB of RAM.
The OPPO F11 Pro comes with FHD+ Panoramic display without any notch in the display. Which means it’s an all-screen phone that provides symmetry on all sides. Further, it has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection against scratches and bumps so you can forget buying a screen protector.
Cameras that make you look good
Capturing great-looking photo is not impossible with the OPPO F11 Pro. Hardware-wise, it packs a large 48MP main sensor for crispy-detailed shots together with a 5MP depth sensor for more accurate bokeh effect. On the other end, selfies are assisted with a motorized 16MP sensor.
Where the camera continues to stand out is in AI. Every beauty mode that you can expect is here. Whether that’s adding eyelash, blush, lipstick, or smoothening your facial skin. It can even go as far as making your body and face slimmer. Not to mention the Ultra Night mode that boosts low-light photos.
Colors that stand out
The OPPO F11 Pro is an eye-candy phone. Its colors come in Aurora Green that looks unique compared to other smartphones out there, and Thunder Black that screams sophistication. If you want to stand out, either of the two will do just that.
Capacitive fingerprint scanner
You might be wondering why we are recommending this feature when there are on-screen fingerprint scanners on the market already. Two reasons – speed and accuracy. Not even the ultrasonic in-screen scanner of the Galaxy S10 series come close here.
The OPPO F11 Pro (6GB/128GB) is expected to retail locally for Php18,990 starting March 27.
OPPO F11 Pro official specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9, LCD Panoramic Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: mechanical pop-up selfie camera, glass and polycarbonate body
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 graphics
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB expandable storage, Dual SIM + microSD card hybrid
- Camera: 48MP main + 5MP depth sensor, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: mechanical pop-up 16MP front sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi ac, BT 4.2, GPS, micro USB port
- Battery: non-removable 4000mAh with Super VOOC Ultra Fast Charging (click for test/review)
- Security: rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: Philippines availability est. April 2019
- Price: estimated at $360 or P18,990