While Xiaomi is busy preparing for its Mi 9 release in February, however, the full specs of its budget flagship phone have been leaked in China. It confirms the obvious features we’re excited for.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 will be introduced next month possibly before or after the MWC in Barcelona in order to avoid the saturated mobile news. The Mi 9 is expected to feature 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen paired with the Snapdragon 855 and up to 8GB RAM.
At the back is perhaps the most exciting feature to watch for as it will have a 48MP main camera paired with another two sensors, making a triple camera setup. It will compete against the likes of Huawei Nova 4 and Honor V20 in terms of multimedia capabilities.
The pricing of the Mi 9 will start at $440 or roughly P23,000 Philippine pesos before taxes. The release date for global markets including our shores will start in March.
Xiaomi Mi 9 full specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED
- Design: Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6GB to 8GB
- Memory: 128GB to 512GB storage
- Camera: 48MP main sensor, Triple-lens with wide-angle and 3D ToF
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, 4G+, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Quick Charge 4.0
- Audio: HiFi stereo speakers
- OS: Android 9.1 Pie, MIUI 10
- Release Date: March 2019 (est.) in major countries including the Philippines
- Price: $440 starting price for base 6GB + 128GB model